I'm just a mom. Two kids, and one on the way. Join me for my journey to welcome our newest member!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fully Baked!

Status: 40 weeks

Today is our Estimated Due Date, or preferably, our "Guess Date"! Weeks 37-40 are hard for me, because I feel like everyone is watching me like a hawk. But something changes when I hit 40 weeks (twice now!) and I can finally "see the light" and enjoy the last days of my family as it is. I also really enjoy when people ask me when I'm due and I get to see their jaws drop when I tell them. It is especially interesting when they find out that I am going to have a VBAC, because most women are cut around 39 weeks for their repeat c-sections. The ones that aren't are often told they cannot go past their due date. Like it's some kind of expiration date or something!

I have some pics to share with you from the last few weeks, but I have to get to where I can actually upload them to share. Enjoy today, I know Bucky and I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment