I'm just a mom. Two kids, and one on the way. Join me for my journey to welcome our newest member!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Nothing much to say....

Status: 23 weeks, 2 days


I have nothing terribly interesting to say this week. Eli has become increasingly fond of lifting up my shirt and kissing my belly (although the full panel coverage confuses him). I have been working on crocheting a hat for Bucky. I finished it  (my first project where I followed directions - I'm such a rebel) and Eli promptly announced he wanted one, too. I thought it would be cute for the boys to have matching hats, but it didn't scale right so I will give that one to Talia and work on making one big enough for Eli. All three of them will match - SO CUTE! I will post pictures when I'm done.


Here is an updated picture for your viewing pleasure.....


No comments:

Post a Comment