I'm just a mom. Two kids, and one on the way. Join me for my journey to welcome our newest member!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Boldly going where we've never gone before.....again.

Status: 40 weeks, 6 days

I wanted to post this earlier today, but I didn't get home from my fabulous Moms' Night Out until 2 AM, and then I had to get up at 7:30 to get Eli ready for preschool. And then I couldn't get a chance to sit down at a computer......yada, yada, etc., etc.....

For those of you who followed my 2nd pregnancy, you will recall that we hit this record during that journey, and now we've broken it again:

I am officially the most pregnant I have ever been!

Eli was born at 37 weeks & 5 days. Talia was born at 40 weeks & 5 days. Bucky? Well, Bucky is enjoying the ride and is trying to set a record for himself. I'm happy to oblige! 

37-40 weeks of pregnancy is the toughest part for me, but once I wake up in that 40th week, the world seems simple again and I am happy to wait it out!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're happy to wait. The rest of us have just set the record for being the most impatient we have ever been.
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete