I'm just a mom. Two kids, and one on the way. Join me for my journey to welcome our newest member!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

There was some chaos....

(Started writing at) Status: 16 weeks, 4 days
(Actually finished at 17w6d)

I had my 16 week appointment today. It was....busy. Not in the sense that there was a lot to do, but more that I was crazy enough to try to go to this appointment with my kids. Alone. They weren't bad, just very busy little people. Luckily, my midwife is a grandma (of some little ones) and has toys and the patience of a saint. I pretty sure I missed 1/2 the questions she asked me because I was trying to keep one or the other of the kids from destroying the place. One can only laugh at the situation. :)

Blood pressure was good (a little low, actually), baby was running from the doppler (we eventually caught him/her), and I have nothing unusual to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment